Post #12: Where Do Monsters Lurk Opening Party
My childhood monster was my sweet dog, Cocoa. My family and I got Cocoa around 12 years ago when she was just a little puppy. I was around 5 or so at the time. Every young child always begs for a family dog and I was no different. My sister and i spent weeks begging my parents for a dog before they finally caved in. We were very excited to add a new member to our family. Everything was great! Or so i thought. Cocoa had a lot of energy, as most puppies do. Anytime we would let her back inside, she would bolt through the house, taking multiple laps of the downstairs. This absolutely terrified me. Not to mention that she had teeth and claws, and I was horrified by the idea of her ever scratching or biting me. Because of this I tried to keep my distance from her. She was especially terrifying when she got her paws on some food that she wasn’t supposed to have. She would become very defensive if you tried to take it away from her and even attempt...
Comments
Post a Comment